Sunday, March 25, 2012

FREE eBOOK - .45 Caliber Jitterbug

I've posted here, once or twice, about my amazing friends supporting Indies Unite for Joshua. You really do rock! I can't say it enough. As a small show of appreciation I'm giving one of my eBooks, donor's choice between CybrGrrl – erotic cyber-punk fantasy about emerging artificial intelligence – or The Collective – romantic thriller about mind control over the internet, to everyone who donates. Others are giving a wide range of books and services as perks for different levels of donation. There's some great stuff, so check it out!

I've also said I will send anyone who blogs, shares, or tweets in support of Indies Unite for Joshua a free eBook. All you need to do is email me and tell me which one you want – CybrGrrl or The Collective. I can not possibly keep up with everyone tweeting and linking and sharing. You guys are awesome! So drop me a note and I'll send you an eBook.

As a special thank you to everyone supporting Indies Unite for Joshua, and to all my wonderful friends who follow my blog and twitter streams, I'm setting my latest release .45 Caliber Jitterbug FREE on Amazon this Wednesday and Thursday (3/28/12 - 3/29/12). It's a Kindle exclusive! Sorry no other formats, you can only download from Amazon.

 .45 Caliber Jitterbug is a cozy-romantic-mystery set in the 1920's during Prohibition: Speakeasies, flappers, fedoras, and a really big gun.

If you would like to support Indies Unite for Joshua, and get great stuff, please visit the IndieGoGo website. If you would like to purchase one of my books, all royalties go to Joshua. If all you can do is share, link, post, or tweet – that's a huge help too. Spreading the word for Indies Unite for Joshua is half the battle. But remember, drop me a note and I'll send you an eBook. And don't forget to grab your FREE copy of .45 Caliber Jitterbug this Wednesday and Thursday, only on Amazon.com.

xoxox

max


1 comment:

  1. Thanks Max, this is so generous of you xoxo

    eden

    ReplyDelete