Friday, July 29, 2011

Review: Ruby Red Metallic - Casey Sheridan


From the first hilarious bathroom sex scene to the last ball-busting climax, Ruby Red Metallic by author Casey Sheridan is an erotic thrill-ride. The main character, Alaina, is a car thief and an expert on the high end sports cars that drive her lust. She'll do almost anything to get into the driver's seat and separate owners from their prized automobiles. When she finds the car of her auto-erotic dreams she also finds the man driving it as sexy as the car. Alaina must choose between man and machine and break some of her own rules.

If you want some fun, bite-sized erotica with a strong, capable, self-sufficient female lead, Ruby RedMetallica is perfect. The story is fast paced, well written, and enthralling. I read it straight through on a Saturday morning. The only complaint I had was it ended too soon. I couldn't get enough of Alaina and her exploits. The story was strong, the settings rich in detail, and characters full. In my opinion, Ruby Red Metallic could have easily been expanded into a full length erotic novel. But sometimes a quickie is all you need.

You can find more about Casey Sheridan on her website or follow her on Twitter. Personally, I anticipate more great erotica from this talented author.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my god!

    Max, This is the BEST review I have gotten for Ruby Red Metallic.

    I have tears in my eyes.

    Thank you so much!

    xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. A perfect end to my month of Books, Sex, and Rock-n-Roll. Hot cars and a hotter woman. Thanks for a very enjoyable read, Casey.

    xoxox

    max

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Casey ! I loved the book too - and with Max's endorsement - it's a true winner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Started the month with you and Fall Into Winter, Eden, hung out at Casey's Pajama Party, then ended the month with Ruby Red Metallic - I think I'm the winner here ;-)

    xoxox

    max

    ReplyDelete