Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Upstate Steampunk Extravaganza

I'll be in Greenville, South Carolina this weekend (11/20/10) for the Upstate Steampunk Extravaganza and Meet-Up. I'll be sitting on a writers panel with the publisher of Fissure Magazine. They have a special Steampunk issue which will be released at the Con, and I have a shortstory in it. It should be a lot of fun. There will be panels, clases, lectures, vendors, and steampunk music throughout the day and the great Steampunk Ball at night. I'm looking forward to it.

If you are within driving distance of Greenville, SC you should come join in. I'll be happy to sign your copy of Fissure Magazine and you can see me in my first personal appearance as an author. I look forward to seeing some of you there. If you don't come you will be missing out ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment